- Local Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Franklin College
- Certified Public Accountant – Indiana
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Indiana CPA Society
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives
- 2011 and 2012 Five Star Professional Wealth Manager of the Year
(317) 634-4747 ext 234
Earl Ridlen brings more than a decade of CPA experience to LWG, including expertise in real estate, tax, audit, estate planning, and business succession. Earl’s main concentration is in auditing and consulting for utility companies. With 25+ audits of REMC clients and 40+ audits for total utility clients, Earl consults with utility companies on rates, business combinations and consolidations, tax planning, patronage theory, staff recruitment and development, and more.
Earl is passionate about developing unique and innovative approaches to enable utilities to succeed and thrive in a rapidly changing environment. Noting the increased pressure utilities are under due to current economic conditions and the overall political environment, Earl helps drive LWG’s commitment to finding opportunity in the midst of challenges our clients face.