- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Indiana University
- Certified Public Accountant – Indiana
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Indiana CPA Society
- American Water Works Association
- Association of Indiana Counties
- Indiana Association of Cities and Towns
- Indiana League of Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
- Indiana Rural Water Association
- Women in Public Finance
(317) 634-4747 ext 244
Sue has more than 35 years of experience working with utilities and regulatory compliance in Indiana. Her background includes service in The Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor, as well as work for private businesses. At LWG, Sue focuses on utility rate development, cost of service studies, capital asset inventory, capital financing, governmental accounting, and regulatory compliance.
In her work with utilities, Sue enjoys the challenge of balancing the need to set fair and equitable rates with the necessity of preserving infrastructure. With her experience of looking at utility and regulatory issues from different perspectives and expertise she developed as a result, Sue offers her clients a deep understanding of the issues and pressures they face, and knowledge of what works to promote growth and workable solutions.